Hops-Derived Yeast Nutrient for Ethanol Production
VitaHop® Silver Liquid is a yeast nutrient with complete fermentation activation. VitaHop® Silver mitigates common problems that inhibit fermentation in ethanol production.
Key advantages of VitaHop® Silver:
- Multiple addition points- beginning of propagation fill or midway during fermentation.
- Enhance fermentation and increases alcohol yield.
- Deficient yeast membrane permeability.
- Presence of inhibitors, such as alcohol, C8-C12 fatty acid inhibitors.
- Significant temperature changes.
- Liquid solution easily dispersible and ready for automation.
- Thiamine and ammonium salts support yeast growth and metabolism.
- Improves yeast alcohol tolerance.
- Improves yeast membrane permeability.
- Maximizes yeast viability at the end of fermentation.
For more information on VitaHop® Silver fermentation enhancer for the bio-ethanol industry in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and Oceania, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.